Capita's consulting business helps leading financial services organisations implement change successfully to their business operations.
We combine deep knowledge of Retail & Commercial Banking, General Insurance and Life and Pensions with extensive, practical experience of making change happen. We help clients to improve efficiency, maintain and enhance service quality and manage their costs via effective change management. We do this by helping them to review and adapt the way they operate to achieve their business goals.
Our goal is to help you implement your key change initiatives with increased certainty of delivery. These initiatives might include:
- Reducing risks through operational improvements
- Reducing operations costs and/or your Programme costs e.g. moving to more cost effective channels to market such as the Internet, and making sure the process, organisation and systems are all aligned to support this
- Improving service e.g. Optimising Contact Centres to support joined up working and improved customer service
- Specifying and implementing new systems
- Meeting new regulatory requirements cost effectively.
For more information on our approach, click here.