Capita is at the heart of helping reshape the delivery of healthcare in the UK and internationally. Our advisory, service delivery and technology solutions are helping achieve better healthcare for all.
As we enter a period of unparalleled transition our advisory services offer hands on support in addressing the key challenges:
- Commissioners must radically reshape systems to achieve £20bn efficiency improvements in the healthcare system whilst transitioning into Clinical Commissioning Groups and Commissioning Boards
- Providers will need to respond to price deflation, increasingly tough cost improvement programmes and the transition to member-owned foundation status or alternative organisational forms
- In the Devolved Governments organisational structures differ but the challenge of efficiency and transformation is driving change
- Our Health Planning team also offer services around the redesign and development of healthcare facilities both in the UK and internationally.
The productivity challenge facing the NHS will only be achieved by fundamentally changing the way services are provided, identifying where clinical processes add value and removing avoidable or duplicated interventions. Our approach cuts across organisations and care settings to deliver clinically viable and economically sustainable services.
We offer a suite of advisory services to support transformation which can either be bought as separate components or as a whole:
- Provider Transformation – delivering tangible bottom line impact through operational, tactical and strategic change including clinical redesign and engagement
- QIPP – working across a health economy to deliver tangible outcomes around areas such as Continuing Healthcare, Procedures of Limited Clinical Value and Long Term Conditions
- Clinical Commissioning Group Development – adopting a ‘learning in action’ approach to working with CCGs on issues such as Governance and commissioning support services
- Hospital Planning – developing reconfiguration options to drive efficiency improvements and planning new hospital facilities.
We offer competitive terms and where appropriate fixed price engagements based on the delivery of specific results. Our people are all experts in their field and have significant experience of working with and within the NHS. We work in partnership with NHS organisations to deliver sustainable transformation ensuring skills transfer and capability development.